Name Changes

Employee Name Changes

If you need to change your name with the District, please follow the steps outlined below. In addition, changing your name with the District will update many of your technology accounts - the affected accounts are also outlined below.

Follow these steps to change your name:

  1. Change your name with the Social Security Administration

  2. Gather the following documents:
    SSN card with new name
    Federal Form W-4 and Idaho W-4 for Payroll Tax Withholdings

  3. Complete the online Name Change Form (Google Form also at the bottom of this page)

  4. Contact Human Resources, 208-854-4074 (option 5) to schedule an appointment

  5. Bring the documents outlined above with you to your scheduled appointment

  6. If need to change your address, please do so through Employee Online. For walkthrough instructions on how to change your address using Employee Online, click here.

Technology accounts that will be affected

Once your name change has been processed with Human Resources, the following technology accounts will be updated the following business day:

  • Active Directory (District computer account)

  • District email

  • Infinite Campus

  • ClassLink

District Benefits and Beneficiaries and Emergency Contact

Depending on your benefits eligibility status, you may also wish to:

  • Contact PERSI for beneficiaries

  • Update Emergency Contact information on Employee Online

If you are currently enrolled in any District benefits (i.e. medical, dental, vision), your name change will automatically be updated with all applicable vendors. If you would like to make changes to benefits due to qualifying event (divorce/marriage) contact your benefits team at

If you need to update your Life Insurance Beneficiary information, you can do so by logging into Arcoro (FKA InfinityHR) and selecting the Beneficiary Change option under Events Available. If you have questions regarding accessing the Arcoro (FKA InfinityHR) system, please email


PERSI requires name changes to be processed through PERSI directly. Click here to access the PERSI Member Forms page for additional information and applicable form.